We are inviting mindful adventure-seekers to join us on a trip of a lifetime! We have customized and planned an unforgettable experience over 10 days through 3 special regions of Kenya for a small group of just 12 travelers.
What's in it for you on this exciting adventure?
• 3 exhilarating nights at a top safari camp located inside the Masai Mara National Game Reserve, on the banks of the Mara River - a site once reserved for colonial governors and their royal guests, given its spectacular location for wildlife viewing
• thrilling game drives in custom 4WD safari vehicles operated by some of the Masai Mara’s most experienced safari guides – great chance to see the famous Big 5!
• time spent with the famous Masai tribe where you will see, feel, hear and learn firsthand about their culture and traditional practices. From their iconic beadwork to the warriors who are talked about the world-over, the Masai will fascinate you!
• a hot-air balloon safari experience that tops many bucket list activities around the world! Culminates in an unforgettable and delicious champagne breakfast, surrounded by the vast plains with wildlife in the distance.
• 4 enchanting nights on 1 of 84 islands in the world's second largest lake, Lake Victoria. Here you will: retreat daily to your luxurious cozy lakeshore rondavel surrounded by pure nature and sometimes a troop of curious monkeys; visit ancient rock art caves; fish on the pier; chill by the pool; tour the local fishing villages to see a different way of life; learn from and immerse yourself with the local Luo tribe; tour the permaculture garden from which the freshest ingredients come from for your meals and experience unmatchable hospitality and service.
• Perfect natural backdrops designed by mother nature set the stage for optional, professionally-led yoga and meditation by Sara Beth Force, a longtime international (and local) yoga retreat curator from South Florida.
• fresh gourmet meals with breakfast, lunch, dinner, and tea/coffee while on safari and lakeside. While in Nairobi, a special lunch at Karen Blixen’s Garden House and breakfast at your hotel is also included. In other words, most of your meals are included!
• tour and learn about Karen Blixen’s famous house and property as seen in “Out of Africa”, the blockbuster movie.
• get up close and personal with giraffe at The Giraffe Center where you will feed them and maybe even get some kisses!
• visit the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust where orphan elephants are raised
• experience Nairobi’s art, culture and infrastructure and find out why this city is known as Africa’s silicon valley
• all internal airfare and road transportation provided by some of Kenya's most reputable travel service providers
Get in touch for the detailed itinerary or for more information.
*international flights and visas are excluded from the price. Book your own airfare and save! Or call us for personalized assistance.